feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Second Tier Search Engine Exposure


EntireWeb search engine is offering their Express Inclusion package again for only $19 per year. They claim 100 million searches within their network of partners per month, while that may be high there is still value in this small investment as this package does provide guaranteed indexing in:

* EntireWeb
* ExactSeek
* IXQuick
* Web Ferret
* Mamma
* and hundreds of other small (very small) search engines/web directories

Check it out today at - EntireWeb Express Inclusion

2 comments:
gravatar
Zachary Schuessler said...
July 9, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Have you tried this, Chris?

Would be interested in statistic data before I would make a purchase.

gravatar
Administrator said...
July 9, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

I have not actually tried it yet, but have been tempted as some of the sites I manage do get limited traffic from IXQuick and Mamma and I thought, what the heck it is only $19, lets see if I can increase that and possibly get some additional (minimal I am sure) traffic from the other engines/directories). Also, some of the listings in their partner network are actually directories, so if nothing else you will end up with some links to your site even if you never see any direct traffic. Just my 2 cents.

Post a Comment